The Sustainable Lifestyle Brand.
Samparka Means Connectivity.
Our goal is to bring back the connection between us humans and the environment.
We decided to help do so by utilising organic and eco friendly materials to incorporate in daily lifestyle accessories.
We currently have 3 lifestyle products in our range. We decided to make sunglasses out of bamboo. And we decided to make caps and backpacks from hemp.
Our mission is to protect your nature. And we believe we can do so.
Join the revolution. Save your planet.
These are some of the reasons as to why we chose hemp as our material of choice for our backpacks and caps:
- Hemp is a vegetable fibre. It is biodegradable and highly renewable.
- No pesticides, herbicides or fungicides are necessary to grow hemp.
- Per acre of land, hemp can produce 250% more yield than cotton and 600% more yield than flax, which is what is used to make linen.
Our hemp backpacks and caps are your step forward to saving the planet.
These are some of the reasons as to why chose bamboo as the material of choice for our sunglasses:
- Bamboo is a crucial element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
- Bamboo groves let out 35% more oxygen than an equivalent strand of trees. Bamboo has a short growth cycle and bamboo groves send out new shoots every year.